Chiropractic care is a safe, proactive, and minimally invasive treatment delivering natural and long-lasting relief for chronic and acute pain using the latest technology without medication. Pro Rehab Chiropractic & Rehabilitation provides quality chiropractic adjustments in ten locations across Delaware. For highly qualified chiropractic in Camden, contact Pro Rehab Chiropractic via phone or the online booking platforms.
Why Choose Chiropractic?
Chiropractic care for injuries or joint and spine complications is delivered by chiropractors specializing in diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal conditions affecting your health and well-being. Your specialists use a holistic and conservative approach to alleviate pain and symptoms related to joint and spine complications.
Chiropractic care focuses on diagnosing underlying causes of your pain rather than concealing symptoms using prescription medications. The team at Pro Rehab Chiropractic & Rehabilitation are best for treating conditions affecting your musculoskeletal system like:
- Hip pain
- Spinal pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Work injuries
- Herniated discs
- Ligament injuries
- Mid back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Neck pain
- Low back pain and sciatica
- Sports injuries or conditions
- Whiplash and other car accident injuries
Conditions affecting your joints and spine can influence different parts of your body. Chiropractic care delivers remarkable improvements to your health within a short time frame.
During a Chiropractic Adjustment
Chiropractic adjustments are best for patients seeking relief for various pain conditions. Your adjustment involves a series of gentle and manual techniques aligning your vertebrae in the most appropriate position after a few treatment sessions.
Spinal manipulation is a treatment reducing pain, relieving pressure on the vertebrae, and increasing your range of motion in a painless procedure. Your provider uses advanced technology like the PulStar® System when adjusting your spine into position.
PulStar® System records areas of your spine that are responsive to gentle impulses to help a chiropractor apply precise pressure without ‘popping’ or ‘cracking’ your bones into place. It is gentle, highly effective, and helps most patients get pain relief after just a few adjustments.
Other Services Offered at Pro Rehab Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
Dr. Sheehan is a certified specialist offering care for:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Work injuries
- Auto injuries
Consulting Process for Pain Conditions at Pro Rehab Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
Treatment for pain at Pro Rehab Chiropractic & Rehabilitation includes:
- Case and health diagnosis. You are required to meet a specialist from Pro Rehab Chiropractic &Rehabilitation to determine your medical needs and valid treatment options for your injuries.
- Medical attention. Your doctor drafts a customized physical rehabilitation and treatment plan based on test results and desired goals that prompted you to visit the practice.
- Legal coaching. If your pain is the result of an accident, Pro Rehab Chiropractic & Rehabilitation set a meeting with a law firm specializing in a practice area targeting your accident case.
- Injury rehabilitation. Your doctor drafts a highly customized treatment plan based on medical professionals’ recommendations to improve mobility and relieve pain.
If you are in Delaware, contact Pro Rehab Chiropractic & Rehabilitation via phone or the online booking system to learn more about the delivery and benefits of chiropractic care. The practice assures you of advanced treatment options and medical equipment to deliver long-lasting relief.