During the times that you spend in the gym, you probably overheard other bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts talk about human growth hormones, or commonly known as HGH. in fact, it might have crossed your mind to buy hgh. This is usually associated with cheating in sports and steroid use, but little did we know that HGH is a natural testosterone booster. This is produced on its own and it comes with plenty of important benefits.
HGH – How Is It Produced?
Human Growth Hormone is naturally produced in our pituitary gland. This plays a very important role in cell regeneration as well as the growth and maintenance of healthy human tissues. Once the HGH is secreted, it remains active in the bloodstream for a couple of minutes to allow time for the liver to convert it into growth factors.
Benefits Of Human Growth Hormones
Human Growth Hormone studies started over a century ago. It was first developed in the early 80s and was later on approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the use in both adults and children for the following reasons:
- Improved Muscle Strength. HGH is known to improve the physical capacity of an individual. It stimulates the collagen synthesis in the skeletal muscles as well as on the tendons. Thus, it increases muscle strength and improves exercise performance. Studies revealed that there is an increase in lower body muscle strength after HGH was administered in healthy men.
- Faster Fracture Healing. Local growth factors and hormones regulate mineral and bone metabolism, as well as fracture healing. Using HGH has shown to speed up bone regeneration which is why it plays a very important role in bone healing. If you want, you can go here to learn more about this benefit.
- Boost Weight Loss. Obese individuals who are on a caloric-restriction diet shows that HGH helps accelerate the loss of body fat. It also improves growth hormone secretion. This proves that human growth hormone has a therapeutic role in helping obese individuals lose weight.
- Promotes Stronger Bones. In our body, the pituitary gland is the one responsible to stimulate the release of growth hormones that are needed for regulating bone growth. The growth hormone decreases with age and older individuals will not be able to replace or form bone rapidly. HGH can help stimulate bone-forming and bone-resorbing cells for increased bone mass.
- Reduce Risks Of Cardiovascular Diseases. Adults who have growth hormone deficiency will have a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases. This can lead to decreased life expectancy. This is why it is important that your HGH levels are adequate for what your body needs to avoid heart-related problems.
- Improve Erectile Dysfunction. If your HGH levels are going down, there is a huge possibility that you will have problems with your reproduction functions and sexual maturation. An increase in growth hormone can help induce penile erection making it a natural remedy for impotence.
Using Human Growth Hormones is one of the easiest ways to make sure that your HGH levels are at par to what your body needs, especially if you are an active person. Though there are side effects when taking HGH, as long as it is administered and dosed correctly, you can reduce any occurrence of side effects.