Medical marijuana or medical cannabis has been used for medicinal purposes long before they were rendered illegal as dosage consumption. The cannabidiol (CBD) which have proved to impact the brain and the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) can relieve pain, are the few components of marijuana which can be put to better uses if research is extended to extract extensive facts and information. Many countries and states have legalized cannabis to put them into labs, testing the plants’ additional medical uses.
Diseases and abnormalities that Cannabis can cure
- It can be used to treat Glaucoma which destroys the optic nerve causing vision. Medical Marijuana decreases the pressure in the eyeball.
- Not only can cannabis improves lung condition but also increases the oxygen intake capacity of the lungs.
- It can prevent seizures as well. It binds the brain and controls the seizures.
- Chemical in medical marijuana can cure cancerous cells seemingly.
- Can decrease anxiety, cure muscle spasms and ease the pain in general.
Large estates in many countries have been taken as the base of projects that have undertaken cultivation of cannabis depending on the demand of the plant for testing and research. Developing medicines from medical marijuana is one of the main purposes of cultivating cannabis. A growing team of experts manages the production of the plants which are now being grown in different zones according to the classifications. Some organizations have a complete skilled team of members and powered with their knowledge of advanced propagation and techniques, have yielded a large proportion at a very low cost per gram. With the production of cannabis legalized, demand for the plant has been increasing.
To meet the demand, the supply of cannabis or medical marijuana has to be increased which in turn pushes up the cultivation. The different organizations engaged in this cultivation have expanded the areas to include acres of land to produce more cannabis. The zones under which the plants are classified and grown have their own customizations available. They can be controlled with heating, lighting, shading, and water. This makes the different growth phases of the plants easy. The entire process is extremely organized, technologically driven and designed to reap more at low costs.