Can you burn body fat 24 hrs a day? Yes,
Basically how it works is getting your metabolism to burn it for you, even while you sleep. It’s much easier and simpler when you adjust to your lifestyle.
Make a small change in your lifestyle can be as easy as creating and following a pre-planned healthy meal plan. Boosting your metabolism with food is not that easy so you’ll need to exercise.
So if you want to be a fat burning furnace 24 hrs a day here are some easy steps that you should follow.
– Build muscles. Muscles are active cells and they are great calorie burners. The more you use your muscles the more body fat you will burn since the calories you have actually eaten will be burned for energy by your muscles.
– Do your cardio exercises in the morning prior to breakfast. Make certain that your cardio exercises raise your heart rate sufficiently to burn more fat. The workouts should be intensive and will leave you puffing, panting and sweating. This is to make sure that you will continue to burn calories hours after you stopped your cardio exercises.
Do your cardio exercise 5-6 days a week. Since your carbohydrate shop is low in the early morning, your body will burn more body fat to fuel your cardio exercises.
– Eat 5-6 times a day with about 3 hrs intervals. Complex carbohydrates are carbs that are more difficult to absorb so that they do not spike insulin quickly to be transformed into body fat. Rather of consuming white rice, eat brown rice.
The frequency of meals will inform your body that there is a lot of food and so your body need not keep body fat for emergency situations. Your digestive system will be constantly working to digest the food and so that implies burning of calories.
– Do weightlifting 3 times a week with rest days in between. Do your weight workout in the evenings so that you will continue to burn fat. Workout with compound exercises such as bench presses, squats, lunges, dead lifts etc to activate more muscle fibers therefore that these big muscles will carry on burning calories for a lot more hours into the night.
– Consider taking Safflower Oil supplements also known as CLA supplementsas these are designed to burn belly fat. Visceral fat (Belly fat) is very hard to burn off because these cells protect the body from starvation. When you start exercising the body burns calories which is great but it also puts the body on starvation alert. CLA supplement can help prevent this process.
– Take slow release protein supplement prior to bed such as casein protein. This is to feed your body throughout the night and assist your muscles to recuperate from the day’s activities and at the same because casein protein is sluggish to absorb so will not turn to fat quickly and therefore your body will continue burning calories even when you are asleep.
With a mix of all these activities, you will be burning body fat nearly 24 hrs a day. You can start to lose weight by burning body fat round the clock now.