Mung bean is a green legume that is small and belongs to the family of lentils and peas. It is a very high source of antioxidants, fiber, protein and phytonutrients. There are a number of health benefits of mung benefits. They have always been a part of the Ayurvedic diets in India and are considered to be one of the most cherished foods available. These days you will be able to find mung beans in canned soups, restaurant dishes and protein powders as well.
There are a number of benefits of Mung beans and some of its benefits are listed below:
- They are considered to be a rich source of potassium, magnesium, copper, zinc, folic acid and vitamin B.
- They can be considered to be a rich source of protein and are also quite filling. They also have a very high content of dietary fiber and resistant starch.
- You will also be able to find mung beans in the form of dried powder, in the split peeled form and also in the form of whole beans which are uncooked. You can also find them as sprouted seeds and bean noodles. They are also used in sandwiches and salads.
- If you want you can eat these beans in the cooked or raw form. If you want you can also consume the fermented, milled or the flour form of these beans.
- They have a very high content of essential nutrients and reduce the risks of many chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, obesity and other heart and age related diseases.
The mung bean soup is considered to be one of the best healing medicines. This soup is most renowned for the detoxifying effects and the nutritious value. Human body consists of the three “doshas” and this soup helps in balancing all these “doshas”. It helps in removing the body toxins that gets accumulated in the body due to an improper and unbalanced diet. These toxins are also caused due to an inactive life and lack of proper exercise. If you want to clean your body and want to lose some unwanted weight then Mung bean soup is ideal for you.
Pankaj Naram is a very reputed doctor who uses ancient healing techniques to treat his patients. He understands the importance of mung bean soups and asks people to include it in their diet. He says that the first suggestion that he gives to his patients is to follow a well-balanced diet. The diet should consist of vegetables and fruits. It is important that an individual avoids junk food.
Dr. Pankaj Naram is referred to as the Master healer and has been successfully treating patients for a number of years. He treats his patients using the ancient Siddha Medicine technique and so his treatments are absolutely free from all types of side effects. If you visit his clinics you will see that there are a number of patients who have been treated with the ancient healing techniques and they are able to lead a peaceful and vibrant life.