When you go for cancer treatment, the main objective is to cure or considerably prolong patients’ lives and ensure the best possible quality of life for cancer survivors. The future of cancer treatment should lie in providing treatment options based on the genetic changes occurring in a specific tumor. Salt Lake City integrative oncology offers the best effective personalized cancer treatment options, along with compassionate medical support. The team ensures they have improved your health and quality of life. Explore their services and contact them by calling the office or book a consultation online today.
Know what integrative oncology is
Integrative oncology offers you the use of alternative, holistic, and complementary therapies to assist with cancer treatment. The treatment effectively integrates alternative and conventional medicine options to treat cancer, relieve or diminish symptoms, and enhance wellness, mindset, and quality of life. Integrative oncology involves looking at your body as one interconnected system. With the clinic’s treatment, the specialists look at your physical and emotional symptoms and provide a treatment plan to boost your immune system and enhance your physical and emotional strength and resilience.
Here are the reasons why you should consider integrative oncology
Integrative oncology might be the treatment of choice because of several reasons, such as to:
- Relieve stress during cancer treatment
- Help manage symptoms, such as fatigue and pain
- Improve the efficacy of your cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy or radiation
- Reduce the side effects of particular conventional cancer treatment like chemotherapy
Know what treatments are involved in integrative oncology
During the treatment, the team reviews your medical history, does a comprehensive evaluation, physical exam, and lab testing to help them identify the underlying cause of your cancer. They later customized a treatment plan that might include several therapies, such as:
- Ozone therapy
- Mistletoe therapy
- IV glutathione
- IV artesunate
- High dose IV vitamin c
- IV vitamin-mineral bags
- Ultraviolet blood irradiation
- Botanical medicine
- Vitamins and supplements
- Healthy lifestyle changes, such as stress and sleep management
- Medical nutrition
- Osseous and soft tissue manipulation
The clinic specialist engages you and explains your integrative oncology options, and helps you decide what’s best.
What are the benefits of integrative oncology?
Below are the benefits if you choose integrative oncology treatment at the clinic:
- Patients-centered care
- Focus on improving quality of life and managing pain and symptoms
- Focus on boosting the immune system and supporting detoxifications pathways
- Supporting your body’s natural systems and processes
- More natural treatment options, such as natural vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants
- Gentler treatment options with fewer risks and side effects
- A compassionate naturopathic doctor who you are familiar with
To sum up, integrative oncology offers more natural options that are focused on strengthening and supporting your body and your immune system apart from helping treat cancer. Book an appointment with the Integrative Medica team and get help design a personalized treatment plan to help you diagnose and treat cancer.