Watching your hair thin out can be painful and frustrating. You may start dreading hair brushing, styling, and other activities that you previously enjoyed. While it is important to seek the help of professionals like Advanced Robotic Hair Restoration Centers, there are lots of home remedies that may help while you wait to pursue professional help. Some of them include:
Table of Contents
Aloe vera is good for your hair and scalp. It is filled with proteolytic enzymes that repair the dead cells on your scalp. It promotes hair growth and volume. Aloe vera is a natural hair conditioner. It leaves your hair smoother and shinier. If you have an itchy scalp, aloe vera gel may help. Follow these steps to use aloe vera for your hair:
- Slice your aloe vera leaf and extract the gel
- Whisk it until you achieve a smooth consistency
- Use the gel to massage your scalp for about seven minutes. Leave it on your hair and scalp for 20 minutes
- Rinse your hair out with warm water
Avocado may prevent hair thinning. It is rich in vitamins A, B6, C, and E which nourish your hair and promote growth. Its high concentration of essential amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids makes it an excellent hair conditioner.
- Mash your avocado in a bowl until it is smooth
- Apply it to your hair and scalp starting from the roots towards the tips
- Leave it in for at least 30 minutes with your hair covered
- Wash your hair with cool water and shampoo
Eggs are great for your hair. They promote growth and minimize thinning. They are rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, zinc, iron, proteins, and vitamin B12. Egg masks can reverse the signs of hair loss.
- Break an egg in a bowl and add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Stir until you achieve a smooth mixture
- Apply from the roots to the tips of your hair and leave it in for at least 30 minutes
- Use shampoo and cool water to clean your hair
Coconut is a hair conditioner and may be a good remedy for hair loss. It is rich in iron, lauric acid, and potassium, which prevent hair breakage. Coconut oil nourishes your scalp and prevents the growth of dandruff.
- Heat two tablespoons of coconut oil for a few seconds
- Massage the oil gently into your hair and scalp for about 15 minutes
- Leave it in for 30 more minutes
- Rinse it off with shampoo
Onions do not only prevent hair loss but also promote growth. They stimulate the regrowth of dormant hair follicles.
- Peel a large onion and chop it into small pieces
- Extract the juice
- Massage the juice onto your scalp for a minimum of five minutes
- Let it stay on your hair for about ten minutes
- Wash your hair as normal
Even though it is important to see a specialist if you struggle with hair loss and thinning, home remedies may be helpful as well. With a little effort, you can say goodbye to your hair loss problems.